Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Weighing more

Good morning everybody.
I've been wanting to continue writing on my flying trapeze blog but unfortunately I haven't been doing much flying these last couple of weeks. We had a whole week (a week and a half) with bad winds, so bad that we had to cancel catching. Before the wind, we had rains so I spent a lot of time indoors, watching trapeze videos & eating up the pounds of Swedish Candy I brought with me.
Unfortunately, I gained 20 pounds since May. I'm about 5'9" and weight 128 lbs & now 148lbs.
Trust me, no flying for weeks & then yesterday I went up to swing.
I never felt so out of shape!
It didn't help that I had a cold, even if it was almost gone.

FLYING IS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU WEIGHT LESS!!!

It's gonna take a New Years resolution to change this road.
From today I will start doing static trapeze & cardio.
Cause I can't work on any of the things I was going to work on and write about: like my progression of my swing, new tricks OOL & more catches/returns.
So today, I will start on my journey to get back in shape. Follow it, if you will.
I'll post a video of my progression on the static, starting today
And if anybody knows any specific exercises for the flying trapeze, please let me know.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment